Philippine Society of Safety Practitioners Middle East Region (PSSP-MER) is an organization of 1600+ Filipino safety practitioners and advocates founded and currently based in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a recognized Safety Training Organization (STO) by the DOLE-BWC and a duly registered incorporation with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
To be an internationally recognized core organization of world class Filipino safety professionals that promotes continuing education and enhancement of knowledge and skills in the fields of Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Management through trainings, seminars, conventions, consultations, awareness campaign and other feasible means.
To continuously uplift the safety profession.
1. To promote, demonstrate and lead best practices in the fields of safety, health and environmental protection under the guiding principles of good leadership, professional conduct, proactive mindset and universal accepted norms and philosophy in occupational safety, health and environmental management.
2. To promote continuing education and enhancement of knowledge and skills of the members in the fields of safety, health and environmental management through trainings, seminars, conventions, consultations, awareness campaigns and other feasible means.
3.To provide mans for continuing interchange and acquisition of professional knowledge and related technical information among its members.
4. To promote and foster camaraderie and brotherhood among the members.
5. To promote cooperation, good relationship and extend related technical services to other professional and local organizations.
6. To participate in and support programs of the Philippine Government and Filipino Community that benefit expatriates within the geographical location served.
7. To support programs and initiatives of local government authorities in promoting safety, health and environmental protection.
8. To recognize and promote commendable actions and efforts of members or non-members, towards preventing accidents, injuries and in promoting a safe work environment.
9. To recognize and promote practice of the DOLE- BWC and other international OSH standards.
Sign up and discover a great amount of learnings from the pros!