Membership Renewal Procedures
1. Get a copy of the Membership Renewal Form. You can download/print it from the Downloadable Forms in the PSSP-MER website.
2. Fill-up the form properly and legibly.
3. Indicate your new job position if it is different from what was indicated in your previous application.
4. Attach your most recent 2X2 ID size, colored, properly attired personal photograph. Do not staple it to the form.
5. Submit the completed form to the registration table at the seminar venue.
6. Wait until your application form is verified and duly accepted.
7. Pay the corresponding renewal fee.
8. In case of an upgrade in membership status, submit with the renewal form all supporting documents (certificate copies of PSSP-MER seminars attended, PSSP-MER Training certificates, etc.) for further review by the Membership Committee.
Scroll through the List to see your membership status.
To quickly find your name, hover to the board and click “CTRL + F” and input your name
Sign up and discover a great amount of learnings from the pros!